Emu Point Boat Pens
The Emu Point Boat Pens, at the end of Swarbrick Street in Emu Point, have 59 pen berths on three finger jetties. Pen sizes range from 8 metres to 18 metres. Each finger jetty has several water and power outlets.
For your convenience, a fish cleaning station is located nearby.
Due to environmental concerns, the oil disposal facility at Emu Point is closed. Boat owners are encouraged to responsibly dispose of their waste oil at the City’s Hanrahan Road waste disposal facility.
This marina does not cater for short-term, transient pens but offers medium to long-term mooring for vessels. Additional information or enquiries can be made to the City's Property Officers:
Weekdays until 5pm
Phone: (08) 9841 9333
Fax: (08) 9841 4099
Post: City of Albany, PO Box 484, Albany WA 6331
The following downloads provide important information for prospective and current users of the Emu Point Boat Pens.
- Emu Point Boat Pens Mooring Requirements (100KB)Emu Point Boat Pens Mooring Requirements
Use the forms below to apply for or maintain use of a boat pen at Emu Point.
- Emu Point Boat Pens Application Form (40KB)Emu Point Boat Pens Application Form
- Emu Point Boat Pen Wait List Form (33KB)Emu Point Boat Pen Wait List Form
- Emu Point Boat Pens Change Of Address Form (33KB)Emu Point Boat Pens Change Of Address Form
- Emu Point Boat Pens Payment Option Form (46KB)Emu Point Boat Pens Payment Option Form