Albany Regional Airport
- REX Airlines operates flights every day between Albany and Perth.
- For enquiries regarding REX Flights (departures, arrivals and bookings) please ring REX directly on 131 713.
- To view the flight schedule for the dates that you would like to travel please click here.
Located just 11km from Albany Central Business District, the Albany Airport is conveniently located whether you are travelling for business or pleasure.
The Airport Cafe serves coffee, tea, cake, sandwiches and rolls. Opening hours:
- Mon - Fri: 5:30am - 6:00pm
- Sat: 5:30am - 10:30am
- Sun: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- The same people have owned the local Avis Car Rentals franchise for the past eight years, you can be sure they know how to provide a top service. The Avis booth is manned for all morning flights, including Saturday, but not always on Sunday. To be sure, it is best to call ahead to arrange for your car or four-wheel-drive to be ready to pick up.
- Ph: (08) 9842 2833 or Mob: 0448 330 591 | Hours of Operation: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Budget Rent A Car is open for all scheduled regular passenger transport and charter flights. Pre-booking your car is highly recommended.
- Ph: (08) 98417 799 or Mob: 0418 930 004 | Internet bookings: www.budget.com.au
- Albany City Cabs & Transport | Ph: (08) 9841 7000
- Albany Taxis | Ph: (08) 984 4444
PAID PARKING (Pay & Display)
- Paid parking was introduced for passengers who park their vehicles at the airport for more than four hours.
- The system is a simple pay and display ticket system with the first four hours free and a daily rate of $8.80 thereafter.
- For more information on the introduction of paid parking download the PDF.
Private and business charters can be arranged through several local businesses. Choose a provider and make a call to arrange your own flight, when you want fly.
- Business and private charters, scenic flights and aerial photography are all available through Albany Aviation.
- Ph: (08) 9841 5508 or Fax: (08) 9841 5508 or Mob: 0428 922 838
Albany Air Charter or Joyce Air:
- Joyce Air is on call “24/7”, and provide a pilot who is very experienced in aerial charters, scenic flights, aerial spraying and spreading.
- Ph: (08) 9844 4785 or Fax: (08) 9844 4290 or Mob: 0427 206 210
Albany Aero Club:
- To contact the club, or for aircraft bookings contact Greg McFarlane
- Mob: 0417 940 461
Sporting Aircraft Association:
- A strong membership of keen aviation enthusiasts have their home at the Albany Airport as part of the Sporting Aircraft Association of Australia (SAAA) Chapter 13.
- President: Ian Coombe | Ph: (08) 0428 957 829
- Secretary/Contact: John Rich | Ph: 0407 982 473
- If learning to fly is your dream then choose the spectacular skyline over Albany to master your skills.
- Two flying schools operate from Albany Airport and each specialises in general or recreational flying. All flying training is completed in Albany including theory and testing.
- For more information on either school, visit: www.albanyflyingschools.com.au
- Rainbow Coast Flying School | Contact: Ralph Burnett
- Ph: (08) 9842 8963 or Mob: 0427 200 673
Aircraft Landing fees (GST Inclusive):
- 0 - 3000kg $12.15 per 1000 kg per day
- 3000 - 5000 kg $16.60 per 1000 kg per landing
- 5000 -15000 kg $22.05 per 1000 kg per landing
- over 15000 kg $26.50 per 1000 kg per landing
Charter Aircraft Passenger Levy:
- $21.00 per person
After Hours Refueller:
General Aviation (GA) Parking:
- More than 7 days $6.10 per day
Public Paid Parking:
- Four hours free and a daily rate of $8.80 thereafter.