Albany's 2018 Tidy Towns Sustainable Communities Submission
13 March 2018 23:27pm - 11 May 2018 12:00 PM
Is your community group doing great work in any of the following areas?
- Improving the visual appearance of Albany
- Community Action and Wellbeing - creating a healthy, vibrant community which actively engages groups from all sectors
- Litter Prevention - innovation and achievements in litter prevention and litter reduction
- Environmental Sustainability - adapting to environmental change
- Environmental Education - advocacy or awareness programmes
- Heritage and Culture - indigenous and non-indigenous heritage projects or conservation
- Young Legends - recognises the achievements of young people under 25 years who have contributed to the sustainability of their community
If you have ideas or projects which fit in one of these categories and it happened or will happen between 1 June 2017 and 31 May 2018, then the City of Albany would love to hear more about it.
Let's make Albany's 2018 Tidy Towns Sustainable Communities submission the best yet!
Please email email@example.com or phone 6820 3944 to make a submission by Friday, 11 May.