Emu Point to Middleton Beach CHRMAP
Further information to follow.
The City of Albany in conjunction with the community and key stakeholders have produced a draft Coastal Hazard Risk Management and Adaptation Plan ( CHRMAP ) for key coastal assets within the Emu Point to Middleton Beach area.
This CHRMAP is designed to identify coastal inundation and erosion hazards for the area and recommends controls to manage and mitigate the risks, when they should be implemented and what the impact will be in terms of effectiveness and cost.
The draft CHRMAP is based on extensive technical background research and investigations, community and stakeholder values and inputs, recognition of strategic planning and governance interventions available to the City of Albany and the need for culturally and economically acceptable outcomes.
The CHRMAP Implementation Plan is a succinct easy to read stand alone document that provides an overview of the CHRMAP process and details the recommended management options for the key assets at risk.
The City of Albany invites you to provide your feedback on the Implementation Plan via the survey link below.
For further information please contact:
Emma Evans _ Project Officer on 68203015 email@example.com
- CHRMAP Implementation Plan DRAFT May 2019 (92MB)CHRMAP Implementation Plan DRAFT May 2019
This is a technical document which contains the detailed background information to the CHRMAP process. It supports the Implementation Plan.
- CHRMAP Draft Final May 2019 (6MB)Coastal Hazard Risk Management Adaptation Plan CHRMAP Draft Final
- CHRMAP Appendices (26MB)CHRMAP Appendices
- CHRMAP Monitoring Plan (381KB)CHRMAP Monitoring Plan
- Coastal Vulnerability Study_Evocoast (9MB)Evocoast Vulnerability Study for CHRMAP
- Background Documentation _Hazard Mapping Study (23MB)CHRMAP Hazard Mapping Study